- GRAN RAID MTB> 7 Stages > 775km > 20.600m of accumulated climbing
- EAST > 3 Stages > 355km > 8.600m of accumulated climbing
- WEST> 4 Stages > 420km > 12.000m of accumulated climbing
Transpyr Coast to Coast is a unique mission in the world. Leaving the Mediterranean Sea it dives into unknown valleys and rises wild ridges, covering a staggering 800 kilometers and 20,000 meters of climbing. Through all kinds of extraordinary landscapes an invisible itinerary is followed by the GPS taking us, at the end of the daily adventure, in a space of comfort and rest, to start again the next day with new adventures, new discoveries and an extraordinary environment of international experienced cyclists.
The route is a balance between playful paths, technical stretches and fast tracks that leads to the objective, the mission fulfillment in the Atlantic Ocean. A cycling crusade for extraordinary heroes who like demanding challenges. Considered by National Geographic as one of the 10 best mtb events in the world.
The organization is not responsible for activities following the very same route of TRANSPYR performed by individuals or enterprises outside of TRANSPYR.
– Stage 01: 11 June, ROSES > CAMPRODON (116km, 2.100m pos. – 1.245m neg.)
– Stage 02: 12 June, CAMPRODON > LA SEU D´URGELL (117km. 2.700m pos. – 2.535m neg.)
– Stage 03: 13 June, LA SEU D´URGELL > EL PONT DE SUERT (114km, 3.200m pos. – 2.885m neg.)
– Stage 04: 14 June, EL PONT DE SUERT > AINSA (98km, 2.900m pos. – 3.540m neg.)
– Stage 05: 15 June, AINSA > JACA (89km, 2.300m pos. – 2.315m neg.)
– Stage 06: 16 June, JACA > BURGUETE / RONCESVALLES (136km, 2.550m pos. – 2.740m neg.)
– Stage 07: 17 June, RONCESVALLES > HONDARRIBIA (96km, 2.300m pos. – 3110m neg.)
ATTENTION: The information about stages is based on TRANSPYR’s 2016 track. The definitive track for 2017 is now being drawn up. They may be some changes on it for this 2017 TRANSPYR edition. The difinitive track will be published later on.-The organisation reserves the rigtht to make changes on it in case of bad wheather conditions or other factors.