TRANSPYR 2017 registration entitles the participant to following pack:
- Track TRANSPYR 2017
- Stage profiles and maps
- Participation gift
- Food stations during the stage, plus one on arrival of each stage.
- Pasta party and briefings after each stage Check points.
- Timing sections, information about the time spent.
- Medical assistance and rescue during the stages.
- Compulsory insurance.
- Bike wash point at the end of each stage.
- Bag to transport your luggage (max 20 kg).
- Transfer of luggage bag to the accommodation (limited to the urban core of the stage town)
- Overnight parking for bicycles.
- TRANSPYR GRAN RAID MTB FINISHER garment reserved for those who have completed the seven stages on the terms established by the organization).
The registration to TRANSPYR 2017 must be done through the menu REGISTRATION in this website , and implies contracting the Participant Pack establishing a personal contract between the participant and the organization. If the participant cannot attend the event, the contract is canceled by the return due to the participant, according to the cancellation policy included in this contract (more info here). The Participant Pack cannot be passed or sold to another person.