How does it work:
– Teams must be of 2 cyclists with a relay in the middle of each of the stages of TRANSPYR COAST TO COAST.
– The teams can decide at each stage who start in the first relay and who in the second. And they must inform Race Office – the organization office – every morning before the start.
-The participants in the 1×1 modality (teams of 2 cyclists, relay in solo) are required to carry a geolocator provided by the organization.
– Only one change will be allowed during the stage and this will be done exclusively in the second food station, which is located approximately in the middle of the stage. When performing the relay, the incoming participants must carry the GPS of the outgoing participants to ensure that the organization can verify the route. In case of participating in Transpyr Relay C2C 1X1 modality they will also have to transfer the geolocator device in order to allow the organisation to monitor the position for safety reasons.
– Teams participating in the TRANSPYR C2C RELAY will not be eligible with TRANSPYR FINISHER.
– Each team is responsible for organizing the logistics of the relays themselves. The organization does not supply the transport to the place of the relay or the subsequent transfer until the end of stage. It is a modality that fits very well with the use of a motor home type vehicle.
– Those riders registered in this modality will also be subject to the general regulations of Transpyr such as the Transpyr registration rules, as well as the particular regulations of Transpyr Gran Raid 2020 availabe in this website.
– Registration must be done via the official registration page of TRANSPYR: HERE (Transpyr Relay C2C 1X1).
For more information, you can write us at: email@example.com